Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Creative Power Push

Kristy and I enjoying a day on the bay

So we all have those days when we are not feeling overly creative, and then I have those days when all I want to do is sit down and create all sorts of awesome projects and for those days I totally blame my older sister (and fellow craft junkie).  Kristy has always pushed me to be more creative from art nights with friends, to giving me ideas to make my pieces of art turn out even better.  It is nice terrific to have a sister that encourages you especially on those days that I'm not so creatively inclined, and I love that we run this business together and get to be creative and have fun together.  So Kristy here is to lots more fun and whimsical creative days ahead!  We love to help others be creative too, which is one of the reasons that I love this job! 

No comments: