Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Art Therapy

made by one of our talented customers
So I love to be able to play and create something beautiful at the same time.  I love that I get the chance to play at work too.  I was just reading an article about art therapy and the benefits that people get from doing art.  It is true that there are times that I feel the stress of life melt away as I pick up a paint brush and start painting.  I would like to invite everyone to come and enjoy some art therapy with your friends or just by yourself.  To come and let yourself play, relax, unwind, have fun, & smile.  There is something about creating something out of nothing.  Starting with just a white piece of pottery and making it a work of art that also gives you a big sense of satisfaction.  Not to mention that while painting you start to improve on your problem solving skills.  So come in and paint, and let the stress of life just melt away!

No comments: